Yesterday I released the latest version of my android logging app VK port-a-log.
The new version is V20160430_03 and contains some changes and some new features;
- SOTAwatch spots are no longer cached at vk3zpf.com = faster delivery of new spots
- ParksnPeaks spots are no longer cached at vk3zpf.com = faster delivery of new spots
- Option to choose white on black or black on white colours for most screens
- Option to use different call sign on air
- RF power is now an optional mandatory field in log entry
- New buttons for adding / /P and /M to call sign
- Long press first call sign hot key (VK1) to change keys to numbers
- Option to allow non-numeric RST values e.g. 59 +20
- Options to include SOTA and WWFF references in ADIF QTH field
- Option to include activation QTH in ADIF comments field
- Option to copy operator’s name directly to SOTAwatch and ParksnPeaks POST info
- QSO summary for current activation
- Auto completion of contacted station’s name via a names.csv file
VK port-a-log can be downloaded from the files section of the vk3zpf_logger Yahoo group.
Joining the vk3zpf_logger Yahoo group allows you to email bug reports and suggestion direct to the developer (me) and share your ideas with other users.