I have released a new version of my Android logging app VK port-a-log.
The new version is V20161102_01 and contains more new features;
- Logging and spotting support for VK Shires Award program
- Increased WWFF coverage – now includes non VKFF/ZLFF spots
- Updated VKFF park lists
- All fields csv file output for importing into Excel
- QTH field increased to 100 characters
- SOTAwatch spot post comment field increased to 44 characters
- ParksnPeaks spot post comment field increased to 44 characters
- External keyboard now supported with keyboard short cuts – see basic user guide
- Option for GPS prompting when not QTHR
- Option to keep screen alive – can be heavy on battery
- Minor change to names.csv formatting
- Corrections to some incorrect names in names.csv
- All other existing names and settings are retained when new version is installed
Many of these additions have come from direct feedback from users and for that I am thankful.
VK port-a-log can be downloaded from the files section of the vk3zpf_logger Yahoo group.
Joining the vk3zpf_logger Yahoo group allows you to email bug reports and suggestion direct to the developer (me) and share your ideas with other users.