Today I have released the latest version of VK port-a-log, named Gisborne_01.
This version has the following additions and changes;
- Post QSO entry is now available
- SOTAwatch spots are now processed via SOTAwatch3
- ParksnPeaks spots are now processed via the new Parksnpeaks API
- GPS coordinates display on the location screen rounded to 5 decimal places
- “On this day…” notifications only show once per day
- SOTAwatch spots can be set to only show latest spot for each call sign
- ParksnPeaks spots can be set to only show latest spot for each call sign
- Hot keys can be hidden from the logging screen
- On-air call sign can be shown at the top of screen
- Tap SOTAwatch spots title to refresh spots list
- Tap ParksnPeaks spots title to refresh spots list
- Added S2S summit reference to SOTA notes field in combined SOTA csv file
- Increased refresh of Spot sent time
- Five drop down texts for SOTAwatch spot comments (tap underlined word Comments to access)
- Five drop down texts for ParksnPeaks spot comments (tap underlined word Comments to access)
- Short-cuts to common settings from the opening splash screen (tap line starting with asterisk * to open setting box)
- Option to use last selected SOTAwatch spot comment as default comment
- Option to clear existing SOTAwatch spot comment when new comment is selected
- Option to use last selected ParksnPeaks spot comment as default comment
- Option to clear existing ParksnPeaks spot comment when new comment is selected
- Improved layout of logging screen with larger space for callsign entry
- SMS SOTAwatch spots added – including Australia, Europe, North America, Austria, Hungary and Italy
- SMS ParksnPeaks spots added – VK number only
- Antenna in use field added to activation settings, ADIF and _all.csv output files
- Recall of contacted station’s SOTA, WWFF and/or VK Shire reference from the previous QSO on the same local day.
- Access control has been added to allow blocking VK port-a-log versions from accessing SOTAwatch and/or ParksnPeaks if they are no longer compatible.
- Minor bug fixes.
2 Responses to New VK port-a-log version released named, Gisborne_01