- SOTA Mountain Goat – at last July 30, 2022
- New VK port-a-log version released named, Warburton_01 November 14, 2021
- New VK port-a-log version released named, Gisborne_02 March 13, 2020
- New VK port-a-log version released named, Gisborne_01 February 2, 2020
- Changes coming to SOTAwatch and VK port-a-log January 20, 2020
- VK3 portable activities gathering June 9, 2019
- AG7UO – my newest call sign May 11, 2019
- Harry Angel sprint 2019 May 4, 2019
- New VK port-a-log version released, named Moondarra_03 January 4, 2019
- New VK port-a-log version released, named Moondarra_01 February 18, 2018
Category Archives: QSL
Outward QSL cards
Over the past few weeks I have been progressively catching up on my outgoing QSL cards. Generally I only send QSL card to DX stations and special event VK stations. I avoid sending multiple cards to the same station by … Continue reading
One hundred, one hundred, one hundred!
100. Three simple digits. This week 100 has been popping up all over the place. 100 DXCC entities worked. It has taken me from my first HF contact with VK2NZ in April 2006 to QSO number 2284 today when I … Continue reading
Posted in Amateur Radio, JOTA, QSL, Radio awards Leave a comment
QSL card sent, LOTW next.
After a few nights of writing out QSL cards I dropped about 300 cards off at the inward QSL bureau and picked up 3 new cards that had arrived. I will be interested in seeing how many new cards I … Continue reading
QSL ? How I am managing my QSL cards.
Until recently I have only sent QSL cards to special event stations and as reply cards to those I received. I was printing my own cards and it was a slow process. Five weeks ago I decided I would order … Continue reading
VI3KIAH – Recognising the operators of Black Saturday
For the first anniversary of the 2009 February fires the Yarra Valley Amateur Radio Group used a special call sign in recognition of the services radio operators provided during and after the fires. VI3KIAH operated at Kinglake, one of the … Continue reading
Posted in Amateur Radio, QSL Leave a comment