I got back into the shack tonight and finished the chassis work for the 80m filter.
Unlike the other filters I have made so far the 80m doesn’t have a chassis drilling plan to show where the holes should be drilled.
This makes things a little hard so I looked over the picture on the Nashoba Valley Amateur Radio Club’s website and made a best guess effort.
I have added photos showing all the bolts in position ready for the coils and capacitors. The two holes with black circles around them are where the cables between the sections will pass.
I have also put out another request to get two more PC power supply cases so I can make the 160m filters.