Today I have released the latest version of VK pot-a-log, named Moondarra_01
This version has the following changes;
- Location info – lists closest five SOTA summits within 80 km
- Location info – lists closest five WWFF areas within 80 km (VK & ZL only)
- Location info – current VKFF area when inside the park boundary (VK only)
- Location info – current Municipal Shire (VK only)
- Option to jump to Location Info after start-up screen when not QTHR.
- Pile up function – allows five call signs to be entered before saving QSO
- Revised start-up screen display
- Option to set line 4 of logging screen; QTH, SOTA reference, WWFF reference, Gridsquare, VK shire
- Option to enter log frequency in MHz or kHz
- Option to use full soft keyboard for frequency entry
- Option for slashed zero in call signs
- Updated VKFF and SANPCPA lists
- Name look-up works with AX prefixes
- Added ADIF QSL message field for eQSL
- Expanded ADIF options for QTH, Notes and Comments fields
- Option to include other station’s gridsquare in SOTA activator csv files
- LOG4OM ADIF support for VK Shires and VGLA
- Spot last updated time removed
Thank you to Manuel HB9DQM, Compton VK2HRX, Gerard VK2IO, David VK3IL, Peter VK3TKK, Jürg HB9BIN and Andrew VK1AD for Beta testing and their valuable feedback.
Unless there is some major bug fix required, this will be the last update for a while as I need to make some changes to the basic structure of the app to accommodate forthcoming changes to SOTAwatch and the inclusion of some of the bigger improvements suggested by users, such as post QSO log entry.
More info about VK port-a-log is available at http://vk3zpf.com/vk-port-a-log